Wednesday, September 18, 2013
ONLY 6 Days left to SUBMIT to the RightOutTV Music & Video Awards!
There are just 6 days left to submit your songs and videos to the RightOutTV Awards!
If you have NO NEW RELEASES this year you can still enter any song from any year into:
BEST SONG SO FAR
You can also enter videos from your past into:
BEST VIDEO SO FAR
BEST COMEDY VIDEO- (also open to Drag Artists and LGBT web series episodes)
MOST MOVING VIDEO
BEST PERFORMANCE IN A LIVE VIDEO
BEST NON-ENGLISH VIDEO
The submissions are just $15 each!
What do you get just for entering?
1. Even just entering the awards puts you on the Fan Fave page on the awards website. This is the only award voted on by the public. Your photo and your website goes up and thousands of people cast their vote for their favorite artist. So exposure to many potential new fans.
2. You will be heard and seen by many of our esteemed judges who include celebrities, gay radio and press, music license-rs for film & TV and festival and event organizers. JUDGES: http://www.rightouttvawards.com/Judges.html
A nomination or win will get you:
1. Press: past supporters have included- Huffington Post, Curve, She Mag, Advocate, the Examiner, Seattle Lesbian…and the list goes on.
2. An option to be in the online awards presentation and on the awards website forever - there are 80 possible nominees!
3. And as we say, bragging rights for life…not to mention the beautiful statue and more press, if you are finally chosen.
All this for $15, the price of lunch at MacDonald’s for 2.
Come and join us!
ENTER HERE: http://www.rightouttvawards.com/Submit.html
This is what J.D. Doyle (one of our judges and the man behind Queer Music Heritage) has to say : "Hey, Artists! Here's why YOU should submit your music to these Awards. The nominees and winners are chosen by a panel of 39 music industry judges. Now, think about it. Even if you do not win, who do you want to hear your music...well, these judges. I've judged for two years now and I've often stopped while listening to make notes of folks I Want To Play on my shows. For a $15 submission, you can't buy better exposure."